Horticulture Lighting Group HLG 600 V2 RSpec Full-Spectrum 600W Quantum Board LED Grow Light for full cycle and flowering
The HLG 600 V2 RSPEC outputs 1522 umol / sec and is a direct replacement for a SE 1000W HID while pulling only 600W from the wall.
More light with less watts means less heat to deal with. Advanced spectrum produces high quality results in a 4x4-5x5 space
This is a plug a play lamp - not a kit
- 4 High efficiency white light Quantum Boards® - MADE BY SAMSUNG
- Full Spectrum White LM301H and 660nm Red
- Reliable passive-cooled design -silence
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light due to its large form factor and spectrum
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty
Independent lab report here
Wattage draw: 120-600 watts (dimmable down to 20%)
HID equivalent: 1000 watt HID SE
- 1088 x Top-Bin Samsung LM301H (3000K + 5000K)
- 64 x Top-Bin 660nm Deep Red
PPF: 1,522 umol/s
PAR efficacy: 2.6 umol/j
- Veg: 6' x 6'
- Flower: 4' x 4' or 5' x 5'
- Flower: 28-32"
- Veg: 36-40"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Weight: 20 lbs (~8 kg)
Dimensions: 29” x 22” x 4”
Operating/input voltage: 90-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: 5.0A @ 120V; 2.5A @ 240V
Finish: Anodized aluminium
- Fixture with UK plug
- Dimmable Inventronics driver
- Wire hangers
- Rope ratchet hangers
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Large indoor grows
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3-years
You are selecting this custom component kit as a professional and we have no responsibility over how it is used