HORTICULTURE LIGHTING GROUP!!! Premium quality and affordable price
A high efficacy 135W 2.6 umol/J Rspec light kit for full cycle and flowering. Ideal for a 2x2. Equivalent to a 250W HID.
From June also available in Bspec which is for full cycle but more suited for vegetative stage
- Faster harvests from optimal HLG spectrum
- Reduce heat - more light with less watts
- Greater canopy penetration from diffused full spectrum will lead to increased harvests
- Higher yield / gpw compared to HPS or other led grow light
- Full dimming control to match your light to all stages of growth.
- Silence - no moving parts
- 1 year warranty and UK based customer support
- Dimmable from 60W to 150W
- 418 PPF - 250 watt HID replacement at 135W
- Veg Footprint 3' x 3' (9 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 2' x 2' (4 sq ft)
- 288 highest quality leds 3500K + 660nm white light full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full cycle grows, seedlings, clones and flowering
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- QB288 V2 R-Spec USA-made Quantum Board with Samsung LM301H + 660nm Top-Bin Diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 single Predrilled 340mm Heatsink
- HLG-120H-54A LED Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency
- UK power cord and IP68 cable joiner
- 2ft solid core Wire, Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Full assembly instructions included in box and here. Contact us for any special requests.
- Dimensions: 34.29cm x 20.32cm x 7.62cm
- Lamp Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.6 µmol/J
- Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.7 µmol/J
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Remove black plug on driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required.