The new Scorpion Diablo is the most efficient light on the market.
It will easily replace a double ended 1000W HPS! Each HLG Scorpion uses 6 x QB 648 Quantum Boards for an even light spread at just 12" from the canopy. The QB 648 was exclusively designed for HLG by Samsung using their latest LM301H and Deep Red LED 660nm. This unit is dimmable, with wattage output from 130 to 650 watts with a staggering system efficacy of 2.93umol/J!
What will this light do for you?
- Faster harvests from optimal HLG spectrum
- Reduce heat - more light with less watts
- Greater canopy penetration from diffused full spectrum will lead to increased harvests
- Higher yield / gpw compared to HPS or other led grow light
- Full dimming control to match your light to all stages of growth.
- Silence - no moving parts
- 3 year warranty and UK based customer support
- Designed for low ceiling heights or vertical racks
- Highest efficiency full spectrum grow lamp
- 3888 Full Spectrum White and 660nm Red top bin leds
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Dimmable power supply included
- Auto sensing Inventronics power supply works on both 120VAC and 240VAC and 277VAC
- 3 Year warranty
Tests completed in open air. Tents and walls will significantly increase PPFD
Independently tested efficiency report
Independently produced PPFD report
Wattage draw: 130-650 watts (dimmable down to 20%)
HID equivalent: 1000 watt DE HID fixture
- Samsung LM301H
- Top-Bin 660nm Deep Red LM351H
PPF: 1920 PPF
PAR efficacy: 2.93 umol/J
- Veg: 6' x 6' @ 24"
- Flower: 5' x 5' @ 12"
Mounting height: 10"-24"
Thermal management: Passive cooling
Dimensions: 38.5" x 36" x 4"
Weight: 42 lbs
Operating/input voltage: 100-277VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Amperage: 5.41A @ 120V; 2.71A @ 240V
Certifications: ETL certified
- Fixture with UK plug
- Dimmable driver
- Grow tents
- Grow rooms
- Vertical growing
- Large indoor grows
- Low ceilings
- Vegetative growth and/or flowering
- Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower
- Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer's warranty: 3-years
Conforms to UL Std 1598
Certified to CSA Std C22.2#250.0