HORTICULTURE LIGHTING GROUP!!! Premium quality and affordable price
A high efficacy 260W 2.61umol/J Rspec light kit for full cycle and flowering. Ideal for a 2x4 or 3x3. Equivalent to a 500W HID.
What will this light do for you?
- Faster harvests from optimal HLG spectrum
- Reduce heat - more light with less watts
- Greater canopy penetration from diffused full spectrum will lead to increased harvests
- Higher yield / gpw compared to HPS or other led grow light
- Full dimming control to match your light to all stages of growth.
- Silence - no moving parts
- 1 year warranty and UK based customer support
- Dimmable down to 20% from 280 Watts
- 731 PPF - 500 watt HID replacement (use 2 kits to flower a 4' x 4' space)
- Veg Footprint 4' x 4' (16 sq ft)
- Recommended Flower Footprint 3' x 3' (9 sq ft) or 2' x 4' (8 sq ft)
- 576 highest quality leds 3500K + 660nm white light full spectrum for better results
- Reliable passively-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for full cycle grows or flowering
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- 2 x QB288 V2 R-Spec USA-made Quantum Boards with Samsung LM301H + 660nm Top-Bin Diodes
- 1 x Slate 2 Double Predrilled 600mm Heatsink (or Triple heatsink for XL)
- Meanwell XLG-240-M-AB Driver. 93.5% Driver Efficiency. Boards should be wired in series with the driver for maximum output
- Full-range potentiometer for remote dimming
- UK power cord and IP68 cable joiner
- 2ft solid core Wire, Wago Connectors for DC wiring
- Hanger Clips
Full assembly instructions included in box and here. Contact us for any special requests.
- Dimensions: 60cm x 20.50cm
- Lamp Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.61 µmol/J
- Board Level Efficacy with QB288 V2 Rspec 2.73 µmol/J
- No Thermal Interface Material is required between the LED board and the heatsink
- Remote dimmer included or remove black plug on driver and use Philips head screwdriver for dimming
- Kit is shipped disassembled and requires assembly before use
- Tools required: screwdriver and wire strippers (or scissors). No soldering required.
You are selecting this custom kit as a professional and we have no responsibility over its function or use.