- A duct filter box designed for use with inline fans to circulate fresh air and block contaminants.
- Built with 1mm thick cold-rolled steel and aluminium duct flanges, able to withstand extreme weather.
- Slide lock door gives easy access to inner chamber while soft neoprene layer creates dust-free seal.
- Includes a standard high efficacy filter that traps particles like dust, fumes, dander, and lint.
- 23.46 x 8.42 x 11.73” | Fits 4” Inline Fans | 400 CFM Maximum | Accepts 12 x 20 x 1” Filters
A whole-house air filtration system designed for use with inline duct fans such as the CLOUDLINE Series, to circulate fresh air by blocking contaminants from entering your home in intake applications. Each air filter box is built using 1mm thick cold-rolled steel and finished with matte black powder coating. This outer body build comes together with aluminium duct flanges to create a sturdy build capable of withstanding inclement weather. Its low-maintenance design features a hinge-sealed door equipped with a slide lock that provides easy access to the inner chamber. The door is lined with a soft neoprene layer that keeps the filter in place, and dust and allergens from seeping inside.
Each air filter box accepts standard MERV filter replacements that slide into the inner chamber’s filter slot. Comes included with a high-efficacy pleated air filter, capable of trapping 0.3-1.0 micron-sized particles such as:
- Welding fumes
The duct flanges fit with matching sized 4” inline fans and enable a streamlined installation to create high efficiency filtration in HVAC and grow applications. Attaching the air filter box in the starting end of your ductwork will dramatically reduce suspending pollutants in the air inside your home. Use with a high static pressure fan like the CLOUDLINE Series of duct fans is highly recommended to ensure maximum filtration.