- A ducting cone designed for adapting ductwork to equipment like bathroom fans and dust collectors.
- Maintains airflow efficiency by creating a seamless connection between two different sized duct openings.
- Raised lips on the smaller opening for extra grip on ducting or your equipment’s duct opening.
- Galvanized steel body that is corrosion-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.
- Adapts 8 inches to 6 inches | Product Length: 8.38 inches | Finish: Zinc Coating
A ventilation ducting tool designed to fit different-sized duct hole openings together, connecting smaller ducting to bigger fans and vice versa. Using this duct adapter to connect your ventilation fans to your ducting will help retain your system’s CFM efficiency. It features a raised lip on the reducer end to provide extra grip on ducting or duct openings, while the increaser end features a flat brim to achieve a flush fit. The galvanized steel body is finished with a zinc coating that aids in its resistance to corrosion and high temperatures.
The duct adapter is a versatile tool that can be retrofitted with a variety of different-sized ducting and fans. It is commonly paired with bathroom exhaust fans and dust collection units to adapt them to smaller ductwork as a reducer. Other adaptation projects include range hoods, tumble dryers, grow tent ventilation systems, and connecting smaller ducts to bigger ducts.