- A filter cloth designed to extend carbon filter lifespan by protecting its charcoal bed from debris.
- Form-fitting sleeve made of polyester to block hair, dust, lint, pollen, and other larger particles.
- Breathable fabric allows complete, 100% air pass through for proper air filtration and odour control.
- Reusable for up to 6 months of continuous use at a time between dusting and machine washing.
- Size: 8.89 x 13.77 in. | Fits 6-inch Carbon Filters | Thickness: 0.05” | Design: Pre-Cut | Colour: Black
A clothed filter designed to lengthen the lifespan of your carbon filter by keeping debris from entering the charcoal bed. Each form-fitting prefilter is made of polyester capable of blocking particles like dust, lint, pollen, and hair while allowing complete air passthrough. This ensures that your carbon filter properly traps odours in its activated charcoal and refines the air when used with an inline duct fan. The breathable prefilter cloth is machine washable and is long-lasting, reusable up to six months between cleanings. Vacuum the prefilter to remove the dust before throwing it into the washer, and hang dry the cloth to prevent shrinking.
This replacement prefilter cloth is fit for carbon filters, acting as the first line of defence against particles that can clog up the charcoal bed. Slip onto the exterior for use in intake airflow applications, or into the inner chamber for exhaust configurations.